Galore Resources (GRI: TSX-V) is a Canada based exploration company that is actively exploring for gold in Zacatecas, Mexico. Galore has a dedicated management team that aims to set an industry standard for commitment to its investors and shareholders.
• Focus on underexplored mineral belts with the potential to host large deposits
• Explore in the vicinity of mines or large deposits
• Explore the same age rocks and settings as known deposits
• Explore in areas of established infrastructure
• Explore for mineral deposits that meet the acquisition criteria of major mining companies
• Apply the latest affordable technology to outline drill targets
• Carry out the discovery phase of exploration, which provides the largest shareholder appreciation
DIRECTORS & MANAGEMENT:
President of Equipment Marketing Solutions since 1998, which focuses on marketing and sales of oilfield equipment and businesses; and President of J&M McMillan Properties Inc., a property investment Company.
Tex C. Enemark
Consultant. Past President and CEO of the Mining Association of B.C. and former Deputy Minister for Consumer and Corporate Affairs for the province of B.C.
President of Sivertson & Associates Consulting. Past President of Columbia Power Corporation and past Senior V.P. of Canadian Western Bank. Served as Assistant Deputy Minister in several B.C. ministries- Finance; Energy and Mines & Forest.
Charles G. Troup
Former Controller for Chanoco Corporation, San Antonio, Texas. Private investor in the mining and oil and gas sector.
CFO/VP Corporate Communication
Partner of Equipment Marketing Solutions since 2011, which focuses on marketing and sales of oilfield equipment and businesses; and Partner of J&M McMillan Properties Inc., a property investment Company. Drew Graduated from Texas A&M University with a BS in Agricultural Economics in 2010.